You are invited to join us for our Fourthstream Kingdom Mission:
1. Bring the Connectivity of True Hope to others. God’s Word is a book of hope. We are living in turbulent times, perhaps even in the end of days. Jesus brought complete truth and hope to earth in one incredible Kingdom invitation.
2. Invite daily connection with Jesus, His Spirit, and the Father. Each member of Yahweh’s three-ness brings a breadth of connectivity for all sons of Adam. Jesus brings the friendship of being able to approach the Father through Him. The Spirit illuminates God’s Words to us, and because He lives within us, is the Father’s Voice to our hearts – 24/7.
3. Teach Kingdom Spirituality to any who will listen. The God Story teaches us that the King comes first, then His Kingdom, and from this flows His church. Kingdom spirituality approaches the scriptures with connectivity as we hold tightly to the example and words of Jesus.
4. Providing measured, systematic connection with the God Story is key. All of our resources: posts, video, books, conversations, and courses strive to flow from a Jesus-centric view of existence.
5. We engage Spirit-directed Kingdom prayer on behalf of those we love, our city, our nation, and our world. This is how Jesus lived His earthly life. “Your Kingdom come, Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven” and, “the effective prayer of a man or woman returned to innocent justice can accomplish much.”
Jesus comments on the Kingdom being like a mustard seed in three Gospels: Matthew 13:31; 17:20; Mark 4:31; Luke 13:19; 17:6.
He presented another parable to them, saying, “The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and sowed in his field; and this is smaller than all other seeds, but when it is full grown, it is larger than the garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and nest in its branches.” – Matthew 13:31-32
Through these 5 mission distinctives we pursue a) sowing Kingdom seeds, b) cultivating Kingdom growth of these seeds, and c) faithfully praying and cultivating as God brings growth and eventual shelter.
“So then neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but God who causes the growth. Now he who plants and he who waters are one; but each will receive his own reward according to his own labor.” – 1 Corinthians 3:7,8
Now this is a God-mission which can fulfill any life!
Dave and Burnadette